What we offer:
1. Holistic Package of Care in the context of:
2. Regular, ongoing:
The purpose of counselling is to provide a safe, boundaried relationship where a person may feel listened to in such a way that they feel understood and valued so that they can be helped towards constructive change in any and every aspect of life - physical, mental, social, emotional and spiritual.
'In counselling a person is helped to explore his/her difficulties and concerns and to develop more satisfying and resourceful ways of living.
A counsellor can help a person to:
* Explore his/her emotions, thoughts and behaviours
* Become more aware of their self, values and what motivates them
* Plan and set goals
* Improve relationships
* Reduce their stress
* Develop their sense of well-being (self-esteem, spirituality etc.)
* Do things differently' (NZ Association of Counsellors)
What we offer
* Bev is a qualified counsellor and is willing to see individuals and couples
* Generally these are for one hour sessions over a contracted period of
We also include counselling within the framework of 'packages of care'
Fees Click here