What we offer:
1. Holistic Package of Care in the context of:
2. Regular, ongoing:
Christian spiritual direction provides a place to notice, reflect and discern where God is present and active in our everyday lives - in work and play, grief and celebration, successes and failures - and our responses; the heart of prayer.
Whereas in many counselling or pastoral contexts there is an emphasis on problem solving, spiritual direction focuses on the signs of grace at work in the midst of each situation, helping the individual both to recognise God's unique communication and respond to God's invitation to growth and healing.
'It is a pastoral ministry in which one Christian person helps another to:
* pay attention to God's personal communication to him/her
* respond to and grow in intimacy with God
* live out the consequences of this relationship' (NZ Association Christian Spiritual Directors)
What we offer
* Both Bev and Lew offer ongoing spiritual direction.
* Generally people come to spiritual direction for an hour session, monthly.
* Unlike counselling and other forms of pastoral ministry which are usually for
a specific time period, people often have spiritual direction regularly over their life.
* They may remain with one spiritual director for several years or change directors
as circumstances change.
We also include spiritual direction within the framework of 'packages of care' offered.
Fees Click here