What we offer:
1. Holistic Package of Care in the context of:
2. Regular, ongoing:
Personal debriefing can be an important process in maintaining and renewing personal, relational and spiritual vitality. It involves intentionally processing the events of the past, in a safe environment, so that people can grow emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually in order to move forward in more healthy ways. By processing the past they can face their future journey from a position of
freedom and strength.
* Gives a neutral, impartial and confidential place for a person(s) to tell their story
* Helps the individual(s) make sense of what happened
* By verbalising emotions it can help prevent deeper emotional issues from
* Brings closure and/or celebration to things of the past
* Gives direction and more positive movement into the future
* Allows God to bring healing into areas of pain, loss, disappointment.
* Helps the individual(s) gain a greater understanding of how they relate to God,
themselves and others.
What we offer:
A debriefing week - Monday to Friday.
Generally people will arrive Sunday evening and depart Friday after lunch.They can stay with us, or accommodation near to our home and come on a daily basis.
We work together, so that everyone whether an individual or couple can share their journey with two debriefers.
During the morning we meet with the person(s) and work with them, using a debriefing structure that specifically meets their emotional, physical and spiritual needs.
The afternoons and evenings are left unstructured for the person(s) to work through some personal tasks and interventions arising from the morning's debriefing and for their own reflection.
Fees - click here for information about fees.